Stains are annoying, but they’re also a part of life. If you have kids, then chances are you’ve had to deal with stains at some point or another. When it comes to removing tough stains like blood, wine and other hard-to-remove items from clothes, most people don’t know how to get the job done. That’s why we put together this blog post on how to remove these pesky stains!
1. Pre-treat the stain by pouring a little dish soap on it and rubbing it in
2. Place your clothes in the washing machine with detergent, but no bleach or fabric softener
3. Wash them on hot water to get rid of stains faster
4. Add ½ cup white vinegar to the rinse cycle to help remove odors from clothing
5. For really tough stains, soak your clothes overnight before washing them
6. If you have a dryer that has an extra setting for “delicates,” use it while drying your clothes so they don’t shrink too much.
We know that getting tough stains out of clothes is frustrating and sometimes better left to professionals. That’s why we offer a full range of dry cleaning services for all your needs, as well as a professional laundry pickup and delivery service with our mobile app! You can schedule the pickup or drop-off in advance with just a few taps on your phone. Visit us today to find out more about what we have to offer you.
We have been in business for over 20-years serving the greater St. Petersburg area. When it comes to laundry, Laundry Day Delivery has got you covered! We will take care of you, AND we will take care of your clothes like they were our own. Clean clothes in 24 hours are just a text or phone call away (even the same day if requested)! Contact us today! (727) 550-6531 Jessie.email@example.com. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!